BORON III TH rods were designed with input from some of the world’s finest Spey casters. Featuring advanced Boron III technology, the series is more powerful and responsive, and offers even smoother casting and faster recovery rates. A Boron III TH is ideal for any style of two-handed angling and can easily transition between Touch-and-Go, Underhand and Sustained Anchor techniques. Whether you’re fishing Traditional Spey, Skagit, Scandi or Switch lines, you’ll find these lightweight rods to be incredibly accurate, capable of casting long distances with ease, and perfectly balanced to enhance line delivery and minimize fatigue.
- Genuine R.L. Winston Blank
- High Quality Reel Seat Options From REC
- Choice of Burl Or Natural Cork Grip Pre Attached To Blank
- Epoxy Fore & Bottom Grip Accents
- Over Sized Hard Chrome, Anodized Black or Titanium Guides and Tip Top
- High Quality Aluminum Tube & Sock
- Building Information Details