With our innovative BORON III TH-MS rods, we’ve added three light line (3, 4 and 5wt.) trout models to the Boron III TH Two Handed series. Combining the power of a Spey rod and the finesse of a trout rod, they add a new and exciting dimension to the sport. Featuring Boron III technology, these fast action rods excel in a range of Two-Handed situations, from covering big, broad rivers to dealing with tree-lined banks or demanding weather. They have a specialized grip that feels more trout rod than Spey, use slightly larger chrome guides than typical trout rods, and come with a larger tiptop that allows for the larger diameter of the Spey style lines.
- Genuine R.L. Winston Blank
- High Quality Reel Seat Options From REC
- Choice of Burl Or Natural Cork Grip Pre Attached To Blank
- Epoxy Grip Accents
- Over Sized Hard Chrome, Anodized Black or Titanium Guides and Tip Top
- High Quality Aluminum Tube & Sock
- Building Information Details